6 tbsp coconut oil
150g grated coconut
1 small ripe mango
Juice of half a lemon
3-4 tablespoons of orange juice
1 tbsp lemon abrasion
pinch of salt
2-3 tbsp agave syrup
- Peel the mango, cut into small pieces and puree with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and orange juice to a creamy mass.
- Fill the silicone mold one-third with the mango mass and place in the freezer for approx. 20 minutes until the mass has hardened.
- Place the grated coconut in a food processor, mix until the graters have an oily texture.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, salt, 3 tablespoons of coconut and agave syrup, and puree to a creamy mixture.
- Take the silicone mold out of the freezer and fill it with the coconut mixture. Press firmly and place in the refrigerator for about 3 hours before consumption.